Nearly a year ago, a very special 3 hour Survivor Roleplay occurred in the IRC. Dravivor: All Stars, hosted by Dra, took 14 of the most memorable (and unmemorable) characters to grace the first six seasons of the Dravivor franchise.
The cast along with the users who played them and their placement in All-Stars is posted below.
But, if you look beyond the users, a huge controversy erupted after the live reunion show and has just now surfaced.
And beneath the cast is the continuation of the Who Killed AarynGries? saga.
The Cast of Dravivor All StarsEdit
|Contestant||Original Tribe||New Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish||Votes|
|Knigrekok|| 2nd Voted Out|
|Heidiklonio||3rd Voted Out|
|Heidiklonio||4th Voted Out|
|Heidiklonio||5th Voted Out|
|Knigrekok||Gufar||6th Voted Out|
|Cassie de Blanca|
|Knigrekok||Jupa||JupaGufaHeidik||7th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
|Knigrekok||Jupa||8th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
Fann Y. Fiction the 2010th
|Knigrekok||Gufar||9th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
Rhonda the Stalker Fan
|Heidiklonio||1st/10th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
Fann Y. Fiction the 2010th?
5th Jury Member
|Heidiklonio||Heidiklonio||12th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
|Heidiklonio||Heidiklonio||13th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
Week One of the InvestigationEdit
Crime Lab ReportEdit
- After a close investigation of the body, it was revealed that Aaryn has recently ingested a heavy amount of cocaine before the party.
- The machete returned with four sets of finger prints on them.
- After suspects had left, the police needed to track down the suspects.
- Yang and Courtney were cooperative with them, and the fingerprints did not match.
- Michelle was cooperative. The fingerprints did not match.
- Eleanor was cooperative. The fingerprints did not match.
- BrICE, Narrator, Wondrasch, Jenna, Amber, and Cassie were not cooperative. A warrant would need to be issued in order to get their prints.
- Dravivor654 was sequestered for a new season of Survivor. He was unavailable for fingerprinting. Because of his involvement in the investigation, he will be removed from the season's marooning within the next few days to be fingerprinted.
- A pair of pliers were found nearby to the electrical outlet which caused the power surge.
- Draprobst - The host of Dravivor and the primary owner of the home, DraProbst was interrogated about the murder. "I was not at the house at present time for the murder. I was busy at production, planning for Dravivor: San Juan Del Sur." His alibi was confirmed, and DraProbst was cleared from the investigation.
- Why would someone want to kill Aaryn Gries?
- Did Narrator have anything to do with it?
- Did the controversy involving Wondrasch and Jenna Darabond cause an uproar between Aaryn and the two?
- Is there something deeper going on with the case?
- Why would the multitude of people not agree to the fingerprinting? What reasons would they have to refuse?
- With many suspects cleared, which of Dravivor654, BrICE, Narrator, Wondrasch, Jenna, Amber, and Cassie commited the crime in question?